Adjust the tension of the rollers by changing the angle at which you hold the body of the device.
When Pushing the Rollers Forward
Gradually lower the body of the device to increase the pull of the rollers. Raise the body of the device if you begin to feel discomfort.
This product should not be used by:
- People prone to metal allergies
- People with sensory abnormalities of the skin
- People with infected or inﬂamed skin
- Women in the early unstable stages of pregnancy or immediately after childbirth, as well as women who are pregnant but not in good health (such as those suffering from pregnant hypertension syndrome)
- People with a bleeding disorder (such as hemophilia)
- People in poor health
- People who form bruises or purple spots easily
- People who are taking medication
- People who have been drinking alcohol
- People who are extremely fatigued
Product specifications are subject to change without notice in order to improve product performance. Photos and images are for illustrative purposes only. Product color may vary slightly from photos. Benefits are not guaranteed, and may vary based on the user. Keep out of reach of children.