The strength in which the roller pulls up your skin can be adjusted by changing the angle at which you hold the handle.
When Drawing the Rollers back
Gradually lower the end of the handle to increase the pull of the rollers
* Lower the handle if you begin to feel pain.
When Pushing the Rollers Forward
Gradually raise the end of the handle to increase the pull of the rollers
* Raise the handle if you begin to feel pain.
The hand not holding the device must stay in constant contact with the person's skin.
* Microcurrent will not be circulated if there is no physical contact.
Note : Read the instruction manual carefully and use this product only as directed.
Use of this device by the following persons may cause injury or irritation.
This device should not be used by the following:
Persons prone to metal allergies • Persons with sensory abnormalities of the skin • Persons with infected or inﬂamed skin • Women in the early unstable stages of pregnancy or immediately after childbirth, or women who are pregnant but not in good health (such as pregnant hypertension syndrome) • Persons with a bleeding disorder (such as hemophilia) • Persons in poor health • Persons who form bruises or purple spots easily • Persons taking medications • Persons who have been drinking alcohol • Persons who are extremely fatigued
* The color of the product may slightly differ from that in the photos.
* Product speciﬁcations are subject to change without notice in order to improve product performance.