Adjust the tension of the rollers by raising or lowering the handle.
When Using the Front Rollers
Gradually raise the end of the handle to increase the pull of the rollers. Lower the handle if you begin to feel discomfort.
When Using the Rear Rollers
Gradually lower the end of the handle to increase the pull of the rollers. Raise the handle if you begin to feel discomfort.
This product should not be used by:
- People prone to metal allergies
- People with sensory abnormalities of the skin
- People with infected or inﬂamed skin
- Women in the early unstable stages of pregnancy or immediately after childbirth, as well as women who are pregnant but not in good health (such as those suffering from pregnant hypertension syndrome)
- People with a bleeding disorder (such as hemophilia)
- People in poor health
- People who form bruises or purple spots easily
- People who are taking medication
- People who have been drinking alcohol
- People who are extremely fatigued
Product specifications are subject to change without notice in order to improve product performance. Photos and images are for illustrative purposes only. Product color may vary slightly from photos. Benefits are not guaranteed, and may vary based on the user. Keep out of reach of children.