We currently only ship within the Unites States. Please see below all non-shippable type of shipments:
- • PO Boxes, APO, DPO or FPO adresses
- • USPS Mail Box, FedEx Mail Box, any other type of public Mail Box
- • Addresses located outside of the United States
- • International courier or transportation/shipping centers in USA including NewYorkMailBox.com
*refausa.com ships via FedEx delivery, which requires the recipient's signature upon receipt to avoid any loss of the product. We cannot waive the signature requirement for any reason.
USA: FREE SHIPPING
*We DO NOT ship outside of the U.S.
*We DO NOT ship to any courier/shipping centers in the U.S.
Credit card funds will be authorized at time of purchase. Orders typically ship within 1-2 business days from the time they are received.
Orders placed Monday thru Friday before 9:00AM PST will be shipped the same day. If your order is placed after 9:00AM PST, it will ship the following business day. You will receive an e-mail confirmation once your order has shipped. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
U.S.A : 2 - 7 Business days
Once your order is confirmed shipped, we will provide you with shipment tracking number so you can track your package. A shipment notification, including tracking information will be sent to your email address when your order is processed and leaves our facility.
ReFausa.com is not liable for any inaccurate shipping information and address. It is the customer's responsibility to provide correct and accurate shipping address and information. Any charges incurred by ReFausa.com in the process of re-routing or making an address correction will be the responsibility of the customer. ReFausa.com will make every attempt to contact the customer in advance to avoid additional shipping charges if possible. Please be sure to receive and sign for the package to avoid any loss of products. If delivery is attempted and the driver is unable to deliver the package, the shipping company will return the package to refausa.com. Any charges incurred by refausa.com due to unsuccessful delivery, will be the responsibility of the customer.
Shipping charges incurred by refausa.com due to refuesd shipment will be the customer's responsibility.
We warrant that each ReFa device will be free of defects and function as intended for period of one year from the date of purchase. We will repair or replace, free of charge, any device that fails due to any manufacturing or design flaw within one year from the date of purchase. Further warranty information and instructions are provided on the warranty card included with each ReFa device.
ReFa USA provides a 30 day return window from the day of delivery. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, you will be eligible for a full refund only in the case that the item was unopened, or if the item was defective. If the item has been opened and/or used, the customer is eligible to receive a partial refund.
We will provide return shipping labels only in the case that there is a blatant product defect, manufacturing, or shipping mistake produced by ReFa USA. We will ask for photographic proof of these cases.
If we must physically inspect the item in order to confirm the state of the returning product: the customer is responsible to cover the shipping costs (max $15), and will be reimbursed afterwards once the item has been inspected and if it is confirmed to be defective.
To receive authorization for a return, please contact Customer Service either by email or call to the following;
Email : http://www.refausa.com/contact.html
Phone : 888-834-6677
Monday - Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Pacific Time
Please allow up to two weeks for the return to be processed, at which time a credit or exchange will be made. If you wish to inquire about your return please call Customer Service at the numbers provided above. We reserve the right to refuse or deny any return requests or refunds at any time based on policy or program abuse. If the returned item(s) does not meet the Return Policy criteria (in new condition with all of the original packaging and accessories), then no refund will be given and the customer will be given the option to have the returning item(s) shipped back to him / her at their own expense.
1. Contact Customer Service to receive your Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 888-834-6677
Monday - Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Pacific Time
2. Be sure to include all products being returned (including all gifts or free merchandise provided with purchase).
3. Be sure to include all ORIGINAL PACKAGING, including the box, cloth, pouch and guidebook.
4. Write your Return Authorization (RMA) Number on the outside of the shipping box. (NOT ON THE ITEM PACKAGE) If the returned item(s) does not meet the Return Policy criteria (in new condition with all of the original packaging and accessories), then no refund will be given and the customer will be given the option to have the returning item(s) shipped back to him / her at their own expense.
To ensure we receive your package, be sure to keep a copy of the return tracking number for your records.
If a return is due to any fault of the customer, such as the customer ordered an incorrect item(s), or the customer entered the delivery address incorrectly, the customer shall be responsible for the return shipping cost. If the return is due to any error or fault of refausa.com, such as we shipped the incorrect item(s) or the item(s) was damaged upon arrival, refausa.com shall be responsible for the return shipping cost.
Attention: ReFa Customer Service Center
20253 Paseo Del Prado
Walnut, CA 91789
Before use, please read the instruction manual carefully and use the product correctly.
Any person with any of the following conditions should not use any ReFa products as injury or irritation may occur.
- • Persons prone to allergies or persons with metal allergies
- • Persons with any skin disease or atopic dermatitis or with sensitive skin
- • Women who are or may be pregnant or who are menstruating
- • Persons with any hemorrhagic disease, hemophilla, or any other blood abnormality
- • Persons who form bruises or purple spots easily
- • Persons who cannot declare their own intentions, who are paralyzed, or who have any perceptual disorder
- • Persons with high blood pressure
- • Persons with any bone disorder
Do not use the product in the following cases or on any of the following parts of the body as injury or irritation may occur.
- • If you are ill or otherwise in poor condition
- • When or after you have been drinking or taking medication or when feeling intense fatigue
- • On wounds or over the eyes, mouth, and other mucous membranes
- • When and where your skin has eczema, swelling , acne, or suppurative disease
- • When and where your skin has dermatitis, sunburn, or other skin abnormality
- • On skin you have depilated that day
- • On locations that you have had plastic surgery
- • On locations with embedded metal, plastic, silicone, etc.
- • On fine body parts such as dinger, the throat, and Achilles tendon, etc.
- • Do not disassemble, alter, or repair. Doing so will void any product warranty and may cause accident or injury.
- • For repairs, consult refausa.com customer service
- • Never place any ReFa product in a microwave oven or high-pressure container. Doing so may cause accident or injury
- • Keep away from open flames or other sources of heat
- • The effectiveness of the claims made on this website will vary for each individual
MTG will bear no responsibilities for any damage caused under abnormal conditions, such as fire, earthquakes, riots, terror, and intentional or negligent misuse by customers.