(1) The HIGH TENSION MASK comes with earloops. Prior to use, secure your hair back away from your ears.
(2) Following facial cleansing/washing, use the mask after applying lotion or other liquid skin care products. (It is recommended that this is done prior to the application of any cream or other oil-based products.)
(3) When using the mask, be careful not ot get any of the mask solution on your clothing.
(4) Repeat applicaion 1-2 times per week or more if skin dryness is a concern.
Note : Read the instruction manual carefully and use this product only as directed.
Use of this device by the following persons may cause injury or irritation.
Persons prone to metal allergies • Persons with sensory abnormalities of the skin • Persons with infected or inﬂamed skin • Women in the early unstable stages of pregnancy or immediately after childbirth, or women who are pregnant but not in good health (such as pregnant hypertension syndrome) • Persons with a bleeding disorder (such as hemophilia) • Persons in poor health • Persons who form purple spots or bruise easily • Persons taking medications • Persons who have been drinking alcohol • Persons who are extremely fatigued
* The color of the product may slightly differ from that in the photos.