The ReFa CLEAR BRUSH HEAD should be replaced at least once every six months for hygienic purposes. It should also be replaced if:
- Your skin is irritated during use, or the feel of the bristles has changed.
- The brush head becomes deformed or damaged.
How to Use
Create a rich lather with the face wash.
* Use after removing makeup.
Spread the foam over your wet face.
Wash your face using the mode you prefer.
To extend the life of the brush head and prevent the growth of bacteria, perform the following steps after every use. With proper care, the brush head should only need to be replaced once every six months. If the brush head appears to contain bacterial growth, replace immediately.
- Wash all the foam completely off of the body and the brush head with cold or lukewarm water.
- Wring out the brush head by hand to get rid of as much excess water as possible.
- Dry the brush head and the body with a towel.
- Stand the body on its recharging station in a well-ventilated area with plenty of light until completely dry, and then store it.