Never use at the same time as the following kinds of medical electronic devices. Doing so may cause an accident or the medical device to malfunction and result in significant bodily harm.
- Implanted medical devices, such as a pacemaker.
- Medical electronic equipment used to sustain life, such as heart-lung machines.
- Wearable medical electronic equipment, such as an EKG.
This product should not be used by:
- People with metal allergies
- People with sensory abnormalities of the skin
- People with infected or inflamed skin
- People with a bleeding disorder (such as hemophilia)
- People in poor health
- People with physical disabilities
- People who have been drinking alcohol
- People who are extremely fatigued
The ReFa CLEAR Brush Head should be replaced at least once every six months for hygienic purposes. It should also be replaced if:
- Your skin is irritated during use, or the feel of the bristles has changed.
- The brush head becomes deformed or damaged.
To extend the life of the brush head and prevent the growth of bacteria, perform the following steps after every use. With proper care, the brush head should only need to be replaced once every six months. If the brush head appears to contain bacterial growth, replace immediately.
- Wash all the foam completely off of the body and the brush head with cold or lukewarm water.
- Wring out the brush head by hand to get rid of as much excess water as possible.
- Dry the brush head and the body with a towel.
- Stand the body on its recharging station in a well-ventilated area with plenty of light until completely dry, and then store it.
Product specifications are subject to change without notice in order to improve product performance. Photos and images are for illustrative purposes only. Product color may vary slightly from photos. Benefits are not guaranteed, and may vary based on the user. Keep out of reach of children.
ReFa CREAM WASH:
Make certain that there are no abnormalities of the skin before use.
- Immediately discontinue use if any negative reactions occur, including the following: 1) Redness, swelling, itching, irritation, color loss (such as white spots), or darkening. 2) Conditions such as those described in 1) develop when the skin is exposed to direct sunlight after using the product. If any of these conditions occur, continued use may worsen the symptoms. Consult with a dermatologist or other medical specialist.
- Do not use on areas where skin abnormalities such as wounds, swelling or eczema are present.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, do not rub. Immediately flush with lukewarm water. If visual abnormalities persist, consult with an ophthalmologist.
- Make sure the container is sealed properly after use.
- Do not store in an environment with exposure to extreme high or low temperatures or direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.